Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Day of my Life.

Well this is the first day I really talk about my life on the internet. This week was decent, I didn't get anything done. I did a whole lot of nothing but play video games(To check my gaming list, see below) and hang out with friends. I meditated 3 out of 5 days for about 10 minutes and I ate sort of healthy. I really wanna start eating better, junk food doesn't sound good and veggie corndogs just sound fantastic right now. My life is a blast, isn't it?

Video Games (Bold are ones I do not own, Italic are downloadable PC games.)
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Too Human
Gundam Wing
Halo 3
Mercenaries 2
Bioshock

Dragonica
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wii Fit
Rock Band
Runes of Magic
Pokemon Platinum*



* To those of you who have Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum I am currently looking for a ditto, I don't care what level, and you'll be mentioned in the next blog post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment