Saturday, July 18, 2009

You can Say Anything you want in the comments below!

So I'm going to do the band Say Anything today. I'm addicted to their CD "Is a Real Boy..." and my favorite song is "Wow, I can get Sexual Too."

I don't know much about them, so this is going to be a short one. I know their lead singer's name is Max, which I FREAKED OUT when I found out about it, because my name is Max too. =P

Their music is pop-rock ish. Their lyrics are mildly comical and the best i could compare them to is Bloodhound Gang because of their style and lyrics. They really have some great music and they do have serious songs if funny stuff isn't your style(But what kind of a life is that?) all in all I think it's a good mix for the CD, I go through highs and lows in the music point, and that's what music is supposed to do. It's supposed to make you feel the feelings the artist was having when he or she wrote the song.

Embedding was disabled on the video, here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1nZG_ovCw
(Un-hyperlinked for your convenience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment