Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to the blog!

Hey everyone, so, this is my first time doing a blog. I'm going to be having a lot of different things during the week. I'll eventually post a schedule so it's always on the top of the main page, but for now it'll sit here. I'll probably start blogging this Saturday or Sunday(July 11/12) and do one typically every day unless things get in the way.

Monday - Food for Thought/Magical Saying of the Week(MSotW)
Tuesday - Beginner Bass lesson(Scales, modes, things to practice)
Wednesday - Advanced Bass Discussion(Advanced techniques and bass lines)
Thursday - Zen Article of the Week(I talk about something that I encounter in every day life and how I deal with it in a zen way or an article/reading/teaching I found that can help with every day life.)
Friday - Band Day(I review/introduce new and upcoming bands, songs, or videos.)
Saturday - Life Update
Sunday - Life Update Pt. 2 or my day off

No comments:

Post a Comment